Super T EDC Defensive Handgun
This course introduces the student to techniques applicable to defensive use of the handgun. Emphasis is put on shooting skill development for application in real-life circumstances. The Essential fundamentals of Mindset, Gun-handling, Marksmanship are covered with practical aspects are taught.
- Proper Grip
- Trigger Resetting in Recovery
- Holster Skills
- Reloading Techniques
- Malfunction Clearance
- Quality Handgun
- Strong side holster or concealment holster for same
- 3 magazines with pouches
- Quality Belt designed to support gear
- 200 rounds MINIMUM
- Eye and ear protection
- Billed cap is recommended
- Clothing for weather conditions, water for hydration, a folding or camp chair is recommended.
Due to space limitations, there are no refunds.