SUPER “T” TACTICAL CURRICULUM
Super T offers a variety of courses including beginner to advanced Tactical Handgun, Tactical Knife, Vehicle Tactics, Room Clearing Tactics, Force on Force, Concealed Carry, Home and Personal Defense. Private individual and group classes available upon request.
We offer NRA, USCCA certified training, and STTD core instructional courses as well as custom training solutions to meet the requirements of our clients.
Super “T” Tactical
Super T Karate Tactical Defense believes in educating individuals in self-defense techniques, changing perspectives on self-defense, and assisting people in developing a positive mindset to overcome threat situations.
We believe in showing you what your own personal capabilities are. Everyone has different aptitudes and mindsets and we seek to assist you in developing your own personal self. We tailor our learning atmospheres for the curriculum being taught and thus allows those of different experience levels to thrive.
Super T Karate Tactical Defense isn’t about the Instructors, although we do have the quality, experience, and expertise to offer. Super T Karate Tactical Defense is all about you and what YOU can accomplish when you put your mind to it.
Instructor Terry Gay
Terry Gay is the founder of Super T Karate / Tactical Defense, a school that prides itself on teaching practical self defense, hand-to-hand combat, edged weapons training, firearms training, and personal protection.
Terry regularly participates in professional development courses in order to improve and increase his skills, so that he may offer a better learning experience for his students and clients. Terry teaches courses from basic fundamentals all the way to advanced tactical handgun training for real world self-defense.
Master Terry Gay Bio/Training:
– 8th Degree Black Belt
– 44+ Years Martial Arts Experience
– P.A.K.A. World Kickboxing Champion
– Certified Cage Combat MMA Referee
– ISCF Certified MMA Referee
– ISCF Certified MMA Judge
– International Hall of Fame Member
– NRA Basic Pistol Certified Instructor
– NRA Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
– SRC Defensive Knife Instructor
– SRC Defensive Handgun Instructor
– USCCA Certifide Firearms Instructor
– Former Professional Boxer & Kickboxer
– CQT Carbine 1 & 2
– Personal Protection Security
– Security Guard / Bouncer
– Defensive Tactics Instructor
– Udemy Defensive Handgun
– Ranger Tactical Handgun
– NTL Affiliate Instructor
– CQT Shoothouse / Room Clearing
– Certified, Member of the Association of Defensive Shooting Instructors
– Bravery Award Branch County Sheriff Dept
– C.R.A.V.A.T – Civilian Response to Active Violence and Trauma
– 80+ Hours Force on Force Simulations Scenario Training
– Low Light
– CQT Handgun 1 & 2
– A3 Vehicle
– CC Vehicle Firearm Tactics
– UTM/NRA Certification
– NLT Handgun Grip Development
– Shooter Technology Group Ultimate Dry Fire
– CC Home Defense – Tactics for Defending Your Castle
– A3 Room / Building Clearing
– ALICE Certification Training for Business
Super “T” Tactical Defense
Super “T” EDC Combatives class is designed to help prepare students for the real world dynamics of sudden, violent confrontation and attacks.
What will you do if you are suddenly and violently attacked? Will you have the time and opportunity to present your firearm? Do you have the skill and ability to retain your firearm when your attacker is within arm’s reach? Super “T” EDC Combatives blends empty hand with tactics of your every day carry items (knife, gun, flashlight) with the mindset to help keep you safe.
You will learn simple and effective self defense techniques that can give you the time and opportunity to access your firearm if needed.
– Close Quarter Tactics
– Flashlight Tactics
– Room Clearing Tactics
– Vehicle Tactics
– Handgun Retention
– Tactical and Emergency Reloads
– Handgun as an Impact Tool
– And much more …
Coming Fall of 2019
Super T Tactical Defense Vehicle Tactics – Is a vehicle counter ambush course teaches the student how to effectively defend themselves in and around a vehicle using a handgun. This course includes not only shooting from a vehicle but places the student in situations that require quick decision making and appropriate responses.
We will focus on the proper use of their firearm in relation to its real world applications against an armed threat in/out and around vehicles. The students will re mediate fundamentals while engaging static paper targets with a Airsoft gun.
• Vehicle hard points
• Anti-Carjacking and avoidance of conflict
• Using vehicle as concealment / limited cover
• Threat response scenarios
• Shooting from inside a vehicle – driver and passenger side
• Clearing seat belts
• Exiting properly
• Moving to more appropriate cover
Date: Saturday July 27th
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Place: Super T Karate
Cost: ONLY $79
Gear: We will supply the Airsoft guns and targets
Bring with you: Note pad – Rain Gear -Safety Glasses
Force -0n- Force scenario training
Force -0n- Force is a reality-based scenario training meant to teach you how to understand and work though the effects of a warp-speed adrenaline dump while still being able to make to right decisions and to do what is necessary to defend yourself and those you love.
Facing an armed opponent teaches you fighting and coping mechanisms that cannot be learned on the paper range.
Force –on Force Training is a must for Real World Self Defense.
Cost: ONLY $39 Before August 23rd $79 After
Date: Saturday September 14th
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Location: Super T Karate
Certificate: Participation awarded.