SUPER “T” TACTICAL CURRICULUM
Super T offers a variety of courses including beginner to advanced Tactical Handgun, Tactical Knife, Vehicle Tactics, Room Clearing Tactics, Force on Force, Concealed Carry, Home and Personal Defense. Private individual and group classes available upon request.
We offer NRA, USCCA certified training, and STTD core instructional courses as well as custom training solutions to meet the requirements of our clients.
Super “T” Tactical
Super T Karate Tactical Defense believes in educating individuals in self-defense techniques, changing perspectives on self-defense, and assisting people in developing a positive mindset to overcome threat situations.
We believe in showing you what your own personal capabilities are. Everyone has different aptitudes and mindsets and we seek to assist you in developing your own personal self. We tailor our learning atmospheres for the curriculum being taught and thus allows those of different experience levels to thrive.
Super T Karate Tactical Defense isn’t about the Instructors, although we do have the quality, experience, and expertise to offer. Super T Karate Tactical Defense is all about you and what YOU can accomplish when you put your mind to it.
Instructor Terry Gay
Terry Gay is the founder of Super T Karate / Tactical Defense, a school that prides itself on teaching practical self defense, hand-to-hand combat, edged weapons training, firearms training, and personal protection.
Terry regularly participates in professional development courses in order to improve and increase his skills, so that he may offer a better learning experience for his students and clients. Terry teaches courses from basic fundamentals all the way to advanced tactical handgun training for real world self-defense.
Master Terry Gay Bio/Training:
– 8th Degree Black Belt
– 44+ Years Martial Arts Experience
– P.A.K.A. World Kickboxing Champion
– Certified Cage Combat MMA Referee
– ISCF Certified MMA Referee
– ISCF Certified MMA Judge
– International Hall of Fame Member
– NRA Basic Pistol Certified Instructor
– NRA Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
– SRC Defensive Knife Instructor
– SRC Defensive Handgun Instructor
– USCCA Certifide Firearms Instructor
– Former Professional Boxer & Kickboxer
– CQT Carbine 1 & 2
– Personal Protection Security
– Security Guard / Bouncer
– Defensive Tactics Instructor
– Udemy Defensive Handgun
– Ranger Tactical Handgun
– NTL Affiliate Instructor
– CQT Shoothouse / Room Clearing
– Certified, Member of the Association of Defensive Shooting Instructors
– Bravery Award Branch County Sheriff Dept
– C.R.A.V.A.T – Civilian Response to Active Violence and Trauma
– 80+ Hours Force on Force Simulations Scenario Training
– Low Light
– CQT Handgun 1 & 2
– A3 Vehicle
– CC Vehicle Firearm Tactics
– UTM/NRA Certification
– NLT Handgun Grip Development
– Shooter Technology Group Ultimate Dry Fire
– CC Home Defense – Tactics for Defending Your Castle
– A3 Room / Building Clearing
– ALICE Certification Training for Business
Super “T” Tactical Defense
Super “T” EDC Combatives class is designed to help prepare students for the real world dynamics of sudden, violent confrontation and attacks.
What will you do if you are suddenly and violently attacked? Will you have the time and opportunity to present your firearm? Do you have the skill and ability to retain your firearm when your attacker is within arm’s reach? Super “T” EDC Combatives blends empty hand with tactics of your every day carry items (knife, gun, flashlight) with the mindset to help keep you safe.
You will learn simple and effective self defense techniques that can give you the time and opportunity to access your firearm if needed.
– Close Quarter Tactics
– Flashlight Tactics
– Room Clearing Tactics
– Vehicle Tactics
– Handgun Retention
– Tactical and Emergency Reloads
– Handgun as an Impact Tool
– And much more …
Coming Summer of 2019