SUPER “T” TACTICAL CURRICULUM
Super T offers a variety of courses including beginner to advanced Tactical Handgun, Tactical Knife, Vehicle Tactics, Room Clearing Tactics, Force on Force, Concealed Carry, Home and Personal Defense. Private individual and group classes available upon request.
We offer NRA, USCCA certified training, and STKTD core instructional courses as well as custom training solutions to meet the requirements of our clients.
CLICK ON A COURSE IMAGE TO LEARN MORE
Super “T” Tactical
Super T Karate Tactical Defense believes in educating individuals in self-defense techniques, changing perspectives on self-defense, and assisting people in developing a positive mindset to overcome threat situations.
We believe in showing you what your own personal capabilities are. Everyone has different aptitudes and mindsets and we seek to assist you in developing your own personal self. We tailor our learning atmospheres for the curriculum being taught and thus allows those of different experience levels to thrive.
Super T Karate Tactical Defense isn’t about the Instructors, although we do have the quality, experience, and expertise to offer. Super T Karate Tactical Defense is all about you and what YOU can accomplish when you put your mind to it.
Joshua, and I, were privileged to train again with Master Terry Gay who owns and operates Super T Karate and Street Reality Combatives (S.R.C.). Our focus was hand gun familiarity and safety. In all of Master Terry’s classes we concentrate on real life situations, and possible threats we all face in todays’ violent society. Not only is this training fun, someday it could save my life, or help me to protect my loved ones around me.
We learn to be aware of our surroundings and recognize possible threats before they develop. If threats escalate, we train to be prepared how to diffuse those situations. The training is fun with plenty of interaction and learning.
I highly recommend Super T and S.R.C to prepare anyone for that moment in life, when the unexpected happens, and we must call on our own abilities for protection. Now days it is not “will it happen to me” it is “when it happens” will I be ready? Are you sure? Get professional training today, your life is worth it!.
I have been studying martial arts 14+ years and I've never experienced the informative instruction received at the Tactical Weapons class presented by Master Terry Gay. I feel a class like this is absolutely necessary, whether experienced or just learning about weapons.
I've known Super T for a long time he is one of the best in the World at what he does. If you get the opportunity to study under him do it.
Instructor Terry Gay
Terry Gay is the founder of Super T Karate / Tactical Defense, a school that prides itself on teaching practical self defense, hand-to-hand combat, edged weapons training, firearms training, and personal protection.
Terry regularly participates in professional development courses in order to improve and increase his skills, so that he may offer a better learning experience for his students and clients. Terry teaches courses from basic fundamentals all the way to advanced tactical handgun training for real world self-defense.
Master Terry Gay Bio/Training:
– 8th Degree Black Belt
– 44+ Years Martial Arts Experience
– P.A.K.A. World Kickboxing Champion
– Certified Cage Combat MMA Referee
– ISCF Certified MMA Referee
– ISCF Certified MMA Judge
– International Hall of Fame Member
– NRA Basic Pistol Certified Instructor
– NRA Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
– SRC Defensive Knife Instructor
– SRC Defensive Handgun Instructor
– USCCA Certifide Firearms Instructor
– Former Professional Boxer & Kickboxer
– CQT Carbine 1 & 2
– Personal Protection Security
– Security Guard / Bouncer
– Defensive Tactics Instructor
– Udemy Defensive Handgun
– Ranger Tactical Handgun
– NTL Affiliate Instructor
– CQT Shoothouse / Room Clearing
– Certified, Member of the Association of Defensive Shooting Instructors
– Bravery Award Branch County Sheriff Dept
– C.R.A.V.A.T – Civilian Response to Active Violence and Trauma
– 80+ Hours Force on Force Simulations Scenario Training
– Low Light
– CQT Handgun 1 & 2
– A3 Vehicle
– CC Vehicle Firearm Tactics
– UTM/NRA Certification
– NLT Handgun Grip Development
– Shooter Technology Group Ultimate Dry Fire
– CC Home Defense – Tactics for Defending Your Castle
– A3 Room / Building Clearing
– ALICE Certification Training for Business
-CC Fighting From Cover